Thanks for being a ZAC Motorsport dealer. We appreciate your support.
We offer good margins and are happy to dropship to your customers directly, although we do prefer you install and get to know the products yourself. Here are some important terms that you should make yourself aware of as part of being a dealer:
- It is up to you to know our product and what is involved to install it and the other details of our range.
- Please keep to the suggested retail price on our website. Our discount structure means if we have a sale, you can purchase at the sale price plus discount.
- We understand sometimes you may give a discount, and so may e, and that is ok. Just make sure your online price on your website is showing retail.
- We do not offer exclusivity to dealers in a particular area, customers will choose who and where they shop, for many reasons.
- Your customers are YOUR CUSTOMERS. You ae receiving a margin, and for that we expect you to serve your customers.
- If your customer contacts us for help, our first response is to ask them to contact you.
- If your customer is not happy with your service, we will inform you firstly, if we continue to get negative feedback, you may be removed from our dealer list.
- Returns are carried by you, we will warrant a product accordingly, but our 30 day returns are not valid to our dealers, or their customers, your own respective return policies apply. Again, you are receiving a margin, this is part of the risk you take. If a customer sells his car or changes his mind, that is up to you how you deal with the return. We also make this clear on our returns policy for the consumer.
- Warranty is to be dealt with through the dealer to us. Not directly with your customer. We do this to track claims as we only warrant to the original purchaser (you).