We want you to be happy! Our warranty is here to back up the faith we have in our products, which are designed, engineered and created in Australia. If you have any issues, please contact us! email@example.com
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of your ZAC Product for 1 year from the date of purchase for the original purchaser with the exception of ZAC OPTIMUM tunes, which have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. (additional OPTIMUM tune details found here)
Warranty on ZAC Motorsport Built Transmissions and Engines - 60 Day Limited Warranty, valid from date shipping received. Transmissions and Engines have a different warranty than our other products due to the nature of their intended use and purpose.
ZAC Motorsport's limited warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Any shipping costs
- Damage due to transportation or incorrect storage
- Any costs incurred for downtime of vehicle, rental vehicle or towing costs
- Any labour costs to diagnose the issue or replace any of ZAC Motorsports products
- Any builds not performed by ZAC Motorsport
- Any normal wear and tear or damage caused by 'Acts of God'
- External causes such as accidents, abuse, poor maintenance or neglect
- Modifications made to any ZAC Motorsport products
- Replacement/wearing and service items such as filter elements, clutches etc.
The following non-ZAC Motorsport occurrences, uses and modifications are considered misuse of ZAC Motorsport products and invalidate all ZAC Motorsport warranties:
- Failure to use ZAC Motorsport certified official installers
- Any disassembly or attempted disassembly of any ZAC Motorsport product
- Any damage due to ingestion of foreign debris
- Improper installation including installation by unqualified or unapproved installer
- Restricted or blocked turbocharger air intake resulting in excessive bearing pressure and turbo failure
- Failure to install supporting modifications required
- Lack of oil supply to the product
- Failure to use anti-freeze/coolant in intercooling/heat exchanger and radiator/interchiller systems
- Improper maintenance
- Improper fluid levels
- Use of poor quality fuel
- Failure of fuel system
- Abusive use including but not limited to riding the rev limiter and/or excessive burnouts
- Any form of racing or off road use
- Use of non-ZAC Motorsport ECU and/or TCU/CPC calibrations
We will repair any ZAC supplied Product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. If repair is not possible, we will either replace your Product with a new Product of similar composition, or if under 30 days old, we may decide to refund the full purchase price of your product, once returned and inspected, and at our sole discretion. There is no charge for inspection. Return freight is paid by you.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any costs associated with the modification, change, installation or removal of our products or their impact on your vehicle. We will not be liable to you or any third-party for any damages to and/or failure of any non-ZAC motorsport components or equipment on a vehicle including, but not limited to the engine, electrical system, transmission and differentials.
OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.